- Online Opinion Polling - We have successfully executed online polls for clients such as Channel 4, ITN, The Mail On Sunday, Alzheimer’s Society, Progressive Polling, The Independent and The Daily Mirror. We can now also conduct specialist polls of a variety of special interest groups such as medical professionals, students and parents, as well as international polling across over 50 countries. For a full list of our global online polling capabilities, click here.
- Face to Face Research Interviewing – Survation have an experienced team of face to face interviewers and have worked with companies who need to deal with and report to organisations such as The Office Of Fair Trading during competition investigations relating to mergers and acquisitions.
- Telephone opinion polling – Our experienced team of telephone interviewers can execute accurate telephone polls that will give you answers to your questions in short order. From by-election polls that are regularly featured in the national press to bespoke industry or consumer surveys. We have successfully executed telephone polls for Progressive Polling, UNITE The Union, ITN, and The Independent On Sunday.
- Market intelligence reports. What do customers and potential customers think of your products and services vs your competitors? For an example from the broadcasting industry, see our viewer survey highlights on Channel 4′s 10 O’Clock Live here;
- Private Political strategy – If you are a local political party, MP or PPC, we can poll your constituency and quickly uncover the key local issues for your constituency. If you are a lobby group or charity, we can poll a demographically accurate section of the UK and plan a subsequent strategic advertising campaign that will get effective and accurate results.Email firstname.lastname@example.org for a prompt response to your enquiry and we’ll call you right back with the appropriate person.
- National campaigns. Are you seeking the opinions of a very specific consumer or voter demographic profile? Through profiling we can help you gather a deep understanding of your customers: who, what, where, when, how and why. This can help you to target, acquire, manage and develop profitable relationships and improve business results.
- Bespoke change research - Is there a specific issue or change you’d like to manage correctly? We can guide you through what your potential customers think of your new ideas.
- Brand intelligence – How is your brand faring? Could you improve you brand’s perception?
- Channel checks and product launch awareness – How is your key product launch going? Is your target market aware?
Sign up for our press releases here.