Survation are Recruiting a New Data and Statistics Analyst
Data and Statistics Analyst
Permanent role with a three month probationary period.
Dependent on experience.
Analysing survey data, rim weighting and tabulation as well as a range of other data and statistical tasks.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to develop and add to Survation’s quantitative methodology.
Essential Skills and Attributes:
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and SPSS
- Experience of tabulation
- An understanding of statistics
- Experience of working with and analysing data
- The ability to work under pressure and prioritise among multiple tasks
- A flexible, can-do attitude
- Willingness to undertake tedious tasks as well as interesting ones
Desirable Skills and Attributes:
- Knowledge of coding
- Some experience with Stata and SQL or other data packages
- Knowledge of quantitative research methods
- Knowledge including experience of regression analysis
5th June 2015 however, please note that we may appoint before this date so we suggest you complete the application ASAP. Successful candidates will be contacted for interview.
Start date: Flexible but we would like to have someone in place by mid to late June.
How to apply:
Please complete an application here:
Please do not send us your CV. Feel free to ask questions to email@example.com